Cordyline Fruticosa 'Kiwi' | Good Luck Plant (P12)
Click and Collect: Please allow up to 24 hours for us to pick and process your order. As soon as we have picked your order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect it.
An Post (Seeds Only) €4.00
A postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds.
Nationwide Shipping Max Weight 27kg (including Northern Ireland) €9.00
This offer applies to most of our products online such as Christmas, plants, gardening, aquatic and pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. In this instance, a member of our team will contact you. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
Pallet Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare €25.00
If you have ordered compost, furniture that we stock here in Newlands, BBQ or if your order is overweight or bulky, we will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius from where we are based.
Pallet Delivery Nationwide €59
(For counties outside of Dublin & Kildare) If your order is overweight or bulky or fragile and your shipping address is not based in Dublin or Kildare then we will ship your order by pallet.
Cordyline fruticosa 'Kiwi' is a stunning and colorful tropical plant known for its striking foliage and unique appearance. As a member of the Asparagaceae family, this cultivar of Cordyline fruticosa, also known as the Ti plant or Hawaiian ti plant, is admired for its vibrant and variegated leaves. 'Kiwi' is a popular choice for adding a tropical touch to gardens, landscapes, and indoor spaces, creating a bold and visually appealing display.
Why We Like It:
- Vibrant and variegated leaves: Cordyline fruticosa 'Kiwi' features bold and colorful foliage with a mix of pink, green, cream, and burgundy, adding a touch of exotic beauty and vibrant flair to any setting.
- Tropical aesthetic: The 'Kiwi' cultivar's unique and tropical appearance brings a sense of lushness and paradise, making it a desirable choice for creating a tropical ambiance in gardens and indoor spaces.
- Low-maintenance: 'Kiwi' is relatively easy to care for and maintain, making it suitable for both experienced gardeners and beginners looking to enjoy its exceptional beauty with minimal effort.
What to Know:
- Light requirements: Cordyline fruticosa 'Kiwi' prefers bright, indirect light when grown indoors. Outdoors, it thrives in partial shade to filtered sunlight, protecting it from intense midday sun.
- Watering and soil: Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged. Allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings. Use well-draining potting mix suitable for tropical plants.
- Temperature tolerance: 'Kiwi' can be sensitive to cold temperatures and frost. Protect it from freezing conditions and ensure a minimum temperature of 55°F (13°C) for optimal growth.
- Pruning and grooming: Remove any damaged or discolored leaves to maintain the plant's appearance and promote healthy growth.
- Propagation: Cordyline fruticosa 'Kiwi' can be propagated through stem cuttings, allowing you to grow new plants or share them with fellow plant enthusiasts.
Leaf Colors: The leaves of Cordyline fruticosa 'Kiwi' showcase a mix of vibrant colors, including pink, green, cream, and burgundy, often forming a striking variegated pattern.
Height and Spread: When fully grown, Cordyline fruticosa 'Kiwi' can reach a height of approximately 3-6 feet (90-180 centimeters), with a spread of about 2-4 feet (60-120 centimeters). Its upright growth habit and moderate size make it suitable for gardens, containers, and indoor spaces with ample space for growth and display.