Dubia Roaches Medium
Click and Collect: Please allow up to 24 hours for us to pick and process your order. As soon as we have picked your order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect it.
An Post (Seeds Only) €4.00
A postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds.
Nationwide Shipping Max Weight 27kg (including Northern Ireland) €9.00
This offer applies to most of our products online such as Christmas, plants, gardening, aquatic and pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. In this instance, a member of our team will contact you. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
Pallet Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare €25.00
If you have ordered compost, furniture that we stock here in Newlands, BBQ or if your order is overweight or bulky, we will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius from where we are based.
Pallet Delivery Nationwide €59
(For counties outside of Dublin & Kildare) If your order is overweight or bulky or fragile and your shipping address is not based in Dublin or Kildare then we will ship your order by pallet.
- Excellent feeder insects
- Unable to jump
- Very nutritious
- One size only Dubia Roaches are approximately 5/8" long and are available in a pack of 6. A medium sized species of cockroach, Dubia Roaches are easy to handle, very nutritious and easy to digest. A great alternative to crickets as they do not jump and they are silent!
- All live food orders will contain a heat pack.
- During cold weather live food may be sleepy, wake gently by keeping in a warm room for a couple of hours before feeding. Upon receipt of your live food:
- Unpack the outer boxes
- Lay out all pre-packs so that air can circulate around them
- Place the tubs in a warm dry room (18-25 degrees centigrade)
- DO NOT under any circumstances apply external heat to cold live food.
- DO NOT put them on heat pads/strips, in a warm vivarium or shine lights on them. This is very important as trying to warm live food up too quickly will kill them.
- For bulk quantities in bags hold the bag horizontally and gently shuffle the bag to spread the cold insects out and leave them horizontally to recover as above.
- Full recovery may take between 2-4 hours, so please allow your insects plenty of time. 99% of live food will recover fully providing they are treated correctly upon arrival. Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Pet & Reptile customer service team on 014592013 or email email@example.com Fast Shipping
- nationwide delivery