Water Saving Gel 250g
Click and Collect: Please allow up to 24 hours for us to pick and process your order. As soon as we have picked your order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect it.
An Post (Seeds Only) €4.00
A postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds.
Nationwide Shipping Max Weight 27kg (including Northern Ireland) €9.00
This offer applies to most of our products online such as Christmas, plants, gardening, aquatic and pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. In this instance, a member of our team will contact you. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
Pallet Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare €25.00
If you have ordered compost, furniture that we stock here in Newlands, BBQ or if your order is overweight or bulky, we will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius from where we are based.
Pallet Delivery Nationwide €59
(For counties outside of Dublin & Kildare) If your order is overweight or bulky or fragile and your shipping address is not based in Dublin or Kildare then we will ship your order by pallet.
- Advanced water retaining gel
- Capacity to hold 400 times its own weight in water
- Water is released back into compost as plants require it
Westland Water Saving Gel is an advanced water holding system that has the capacity to hold 400 times its own weight in water. Water is absorbed and released as the plant needs it. Reduces water stress in plants and helps to retain flowers and fruit during hot weather and rapid plant growth. One application lasts all season long.
How to Use
Planting pots, containers and hanging baskets:
- Measure the number of scoops as directed in the table
- Mix thoroughly with compost using a trowel or by hand and fill the bottom three quarters of the pot/container
- Fill the rest of the container with compost
- Water well twice, a few hours apart, to fully charge the gel
- Pre-planted pots, containers and hanging baskets:
- Make a number of holes in the surface of the compost and fill with the appropriate amount of Water Saving Gel as directed in the table
- Place half a scoop of Water Saving Gel in each hole
- Water well twice, a few hours apart to fully charge the gel
- Wear gloves when handling
- Store in a cool, dry place away from weedkillers and other garden chemicals
- Store away from children and pets
- May be harmful if swallowed
- Reseal bag after use
- Sweep up spillages which may become slippery while wet