Click and Collect: Please allow up to 24 hours for us to pick and process your order. As soon as we have picked your order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect it.
An Post (Seeds Only) €4.00
A postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds.
Nationwide Shipping Max Weight 27kg (including Northern Ireland) €9.00
This offer applies to most of our products online such as Christmas, plants, gardening, aquatic and pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. In this instance, a member of our team will contact you. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
Pallet Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare €25.00
If you have ordered compost, furniture that we stock here in Newlands, BBQ or if your order is overweight or bulky, we will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius from where we are based.
Pallet Delivery Nationwide €59
(For counties outside of Dublin & Kildare) If your order is overweight or bulky or fragile and your shipping address is not based in Dublin or Kildare then we will ship your order by pallet.
-Easy to use granules
-For strong, healthy rooting
-Improves fruit & vegetable quality
-Promotes rapid establishment of plants
- Superphosphate has very high phosphorus content. This makes it ideal for encouraging strong root development. It also helps to move sugars and proteins around the plant so that fruits and vegetables ripen properly.
- Fast acting
- Encourages strong root development
- Abundant, tastier crops
What to Expect
- Plants will develop stronger roots and ripening of fruits and vegetables will be improved.
- For best results: When planting out your trees and shrubs use a dedicated compost to give your plants the very best start.
When to Use
Apply every 4-6 weeks during the growing season from March to the end of August. For best results Superphosphate should be worked into the soil. During dry weather water before and after application.
How to Use
One handful of Superphosphate is approximately 35grams (1 one quarter oz).
- It is good practice to wear gloves and eye protection when using the product
- Do not exceed application rates when applying product, overdosing can cause damage to plants
- To be used only where there is a recognised need
- Contents may settle during transit
- Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application