Sulphate of Iron 1.5kg
Click and Collect: Please allow up to 24 hours for us to pick and process your order. As soon as we have picked your order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect it.
An Post (Seeds Only) €4.00
A postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds.
Nationwide Shipping Max Weight 27kg (including Northern Ireland) €9.00
This offer applies to most of our products online such as Christmas, plants, gardening, aquatic and pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. In this instance, a member of our team will contact you. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
Pallet Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare €25.00
If you have ordered compost, furniture that we stock here in Newlands, BBQ or if your order is overweight or bulky, we will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius from where we are based.
Pallet Delivery Nationwide €59
(For counties outside of Dublin & Kildare) If your order is overweight or bulky or fragile and your shipping address is not based in Dublin or Kildare then we will ship your order by pallet.
For these special plants, if soils become too alkaline they suffer severe deficiencies when essential nutrients such as iron become unavailable. Sulphate of iron enriches and unlocks these nutrients from the soil.
What to Expect
- Sulphate of Iron will create the right conditions for healthy plant growth, keeping leaves green and healthy and preventing leaf yellowing.
- For best results: When planting out your trees and shrubs use a dedicated compost to give your plants the very best start.
When to Use
Sulphate of Iron can be applied every 4-6 weeks during the growing season from March to the end of August. Granules should be worked into the soil. During dry weather, water thoroughly before and after application.
How to Use
One handful of Sulphate of Iron is approximately 35g (1 one quarter oz).
- It is good practice to wear gloves and eye protection when using the product
- Do not exceed application rates when applying product overdosing can cause damage to plants
- To be used only where there is a recognised need