Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate 500ml
Click and Collect: Please allow up to 24 hours for us to pick and process your order. As soon as we have picked your order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect it.
An Post (Seeds Only) €4.00
A postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds.
Nationwide Shipping Max Weight 27kg (including Northern Ireland) €9.00
This offer applies to most of our products online such as Christmas, plants, gardening, aquatic and pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. In this instance, a member of our team will contact you. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
Pallet Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare €25.00
If you have ordered compost, furniture that we stock here in Newlands, BBQ or if your order is overweight or bulky, we will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius from where we are based.
Pallet Delivery Nationwide €59
(For counties outside of Dublin & Kildare) If your order is overweight or bulky or fragile and your shipping address is not based in Dublin or Kildare then we will ship your order by pallet.
- Kills weeds not the root
- Selective weedkiller will only kill broadleaf weeds, not grasses
- Systemic weedkiller will kill the entire plant including roots
- Kills broad-leaved weeds such as clover, daisy, buttercup & dandelions
- Kills the root
- Sprayer & watering can application
- Contains mecoprop-P, dicamba
What to Expect
- Weeds will show signs of distortion (twisting) in the leaves and stem after a couple of weeksdepending on the local growing conditions
- Following this the weeds will then die over the coming weeks
When to Use
-Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate should be applied from April until the end of September on lawn weeds that are actively growing
- Do not apply treatment during windy conditions so that spray does not drift onto other plants.
Where to Use
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Do not use on newly sown lawns for at least 6 months after establishment
- For maximum effect spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray
- Apply when weeds are actively growing and soil is moist
- Control may be reduced if rain falls within 24 hours of application
- Must not be used for purposes or in a manner not provided for on the label
How to Use
- Always read the label fully before use
- Mix well before use
- Apply Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra
- Wash equipment thoroughly after use
- Re-treatment may be necessary for well established or difficult to control weeds
- Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments
- Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally -leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible
- The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
- A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to die completely and remove them before allowing pets back into the area. This is because weeds that are normally avoided will taste differently due to masking of flavours, and as a result, grazing animals may attempt to eat them. Alternatively, treat half the area, then swap over after 6 weeks.
- Q. Can I use this on other areas in my garden?
- A. Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra Concentrate is for use on lawns only , and is therefore not recommended for other areas. We recommend Resolva 24H or Resolva Xtra Tough for total weed kill, including grasses.