Nymphaea Fabiola Water Lily
Click and Collect: Please allow up to 24 hours for us to pick and process your order. As soon as we have picked your order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect it.
An Post (Seeds Only) €4.00
A postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds.
Nationwide Shipping Max Weight 27kg (including Northern Ireland) €9.00
This offer applies to most of our products online such as Christmas, plants, gardening, aquatic and pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. In this instance, a member of our team will contact you. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
Pallet Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare €25.00
If you have ordered compost, furniture that we stock here in Newlands, BBQ or if your order is overweight or bulky, we will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius from where we are based.
Pallet Delivery Nationwide €59
(For counties outside of Dublin & Kildare) If your order is overweight or bulky or fragile and your shipping address is not based in Dublin or Kildare then we will ship your order by pallet.
Nymphaea Fabiola is a beautiful water lily that adds elegance to any water feature in the garden. Its stunning magenta flowers with yellow centers stand out against the bright green leaves and are sure to catch the eye of anyone passing by. This water lily is suitable for an Irish garden as it can tolerate colder temperatures and will continue to bloom throughout the summer months. The blooms of Nymphaea Fabiola make a perfect centerpiece for any water garden or pond, adding both colour and interest to the landscape.
Why we like it:
- The vibrant magenta flowers of Nymphaea Fabiola add a stunning pop of colour to any water feature in the garden.
- This water lily is easy to care for and can tolerate colder temperatures, making it a great addition to an Irish garden.
- Its ability to bloom throughout the summer months ensures a beautiful display of colour in the water feature for an extended period.
What to know:
- Nymphaea Fabiola should be planted in a container filled with loam soil and placed in a sunny spot in the water feature.
- It is important to fertilize this water lily once a month during the growing season to promote healthy growth and vibrant blooms.
- Regular maintenance such as removing spent flowers and dead leaves will encourage the water lily to continue blooming throughout the summer.
- Nymphaea Fabiola can tolerate water depths of up to 60cm and will require regular watering during the warmer months.
- This water lily is a deciduous perennial, meaning it will die back in the winter months and return in the spring.
Height and Spread:
- When fully grown, Nymphaea Fabiola can reach a height of 30-60cm and a spread of 80-120cm.