Bayer Boltac Greasebands
Click and Collect: Please allow up to 24 hours for us to pick and process your order. As soon as we have picked your order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect it.
An Post (Seeds Only) €4.00
A postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds.
Nationwide Shipping Max Weight 27kg (including Northern Ireland) €9.00
This offer applies to most of our products online such as Christmas, plants, gardening, aquatic and pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. In this instance, a member of our team will contact you. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
Pallet Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare €25.00
If you have ordered compost, furniture that we stock here in Newlands, BBQ or if your order is overweight or bulky, we will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius from where we are based.
Pallet Delivery Nationwide €59
(For counties outside of Dublin & Kildare) If your order is overweight or bulky or fragile and your shipping address is not based in Dublin or Kildare then we will ship your order by pallet.
Effectively traps winter moths and other insects before they get up into the tree canopy.
-Provide protection from winter moth caterpillars and other crawling pests e.g. ants.
-Simple to use.
-Suitable for organic gardening.
Winter moth, caterpillars and other crawling pests e.g. ants
- Inside the pack you will find a ready prepared greased band approximately 1.75m long and some brown wire to tie the greased band onto the tree.
- The band should be fixed well above the level of any surrounding vegetation to ensure that it is not bridged, which may allow insects to avoid the grease.
- Use the band around any supporting tree posts.
- To save fruit from Winter Moth caterpillars: Apply in autumn and keep in place until the following April.
- To trap Earwigs and Ants as they try to climb the trees: Apply in summer.