Westland SafeLawn 80m2
Click and Collect: Please allow up to 24 hours for us to pick and process your order. As soon as we have picked your order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect it.
An Post (Seeds Only) €4.00
A postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds.
Nationwide Shipping Max Weight 27kg (including Northern Ireland) €9.00
This offer applies to most of our products online such as Christmas, plants, gardening, aquatic and pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. In this instance, a member of our team will contact you. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
Pallet Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare €25.00
If you have ordered compost, furniture that we stock here in Newlands, BBQ or if your order is overweight or bulky, we will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius from where we are based.
Pallet Delivery Nationwide €59
(For counties outside of Dublin & Kildare) If your order is overweight or bulky or fragile and your shipping address is not based in Dublin or Kildare then we will ship your order by pallet.
- 100% natural organic fertiliser -- Safe to use around children and pets
- Creates healthier and stronger lawn
- Prevents weeds & moss
- Added grass seed to thicken and fill in patches
- Features built-in applicator
- Sizes available 80m2 spreader box - 400m2 bag
-- An organic child and pet friendly natural lawn feed with added grass seed
- Fast-acting and long-lasting plant nutrients Greens & thickens lawns
- Helps grass out-compete weeds & moss Friendly bacteria to break down dead leaves & moss
What to Expect
-- This product is made from organic matter, an odour when opening the pack or applying is normal
- Water thoroughly after application. Keep the lawn well watered for at least 2 weeks to help grass seed germination
- After 7 days the lawn will become greener and healthier
- The grass seed will germinate to fill gaps and help create a lusher, thicker lawn. As the grass becomes stronger it will start to out-compete weed & moss
When to Use
- Apply every 3-4 Weeks from February to September when the grass is actively growing
- For best results apply to the lawn after mowing and remove the clippings for better seed-soil contact
How to Use
-- Best Conditions: Do not apply during drought or freezing conditions, or when frost is expected
- Shake the pack before use to mix the contents
- This pack treats 80sq.m, equivalent to 8 car parking spaces
- 1 parking space = 2 x 5 metres = 10sq.m
- Application: Apply the granules evenly to ensure the same result across the whole lawn. Mark out the areas to be treated.
- By Hand: Tear back the side strip to use the built in applicator. Sprinkle 35g/sq.m over the marked area.
- By Spreader: Apply 35g/sq.m over the marked area with a suitable spreader. See more spreader settings.
- Top Tip: For outstanding results you can safely double this application rate
-- Gloves are recommended when handling this product
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- This product is safe for children and pets, however it is good practice to store out of reach in a dry, frost-free place
- Contents may settle in transit
- For use only as a home garden lawn treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will this product kill the moss and weeds on my lawn?
- A. You should remove moss and weeds before hand, using safe lawn can prevent moss and weeds returning
Q. Can I use this to repair the patches on my lawn?
- A. It can help thicken the lawn however for repairing patches of damaged grass you should use Aftercut Patch Fix
Q. The product has quite an odour, is it safe for my children and pets to use the lawn after application?
- A. Safe Lawn is made from organic matter so an odour when applying the product is normal, pets and children can use the treated areas after application with no concerns, to reduce the odour water the product to the lawn