The Gardener's Multi Purpose Compost (50 Litre)
Overweight or delicate Item
Please note that this is a overweight or delicate item and cannot be delivered by our regular DPD courier. Local delivery is €25 for Dublin and Kildare for as many as you need and €59 for nationwide pallet delivery.
Click and Collect: Please allow up to 24 hours for us to pick and process your order. As soon as we have picked your order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect it.
An Post (Seeds Only) €4.00
A postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds.
Nationwide Shipping Max Weight 27kg (including Northern Ireland) €9.00
This offer applies to most of our products online such as Christmas, plants, gardening, aquatic and pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. In this instance, a member of our team will contact you. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
Pallet Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare €25.00
If you have ordered compost, furniture that we stock here in Newlands, BBQ or if your order is overweight or bulky, we will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius from where we are based.
Pallet Delivery Nationwide €59
(For counties outside of Dublin & Kildare) If your order is overweight or bulky or fragile and your shipping address is not based in Dublin or Kildare then we will ship your order by pallet.
This multi-purpose compost offers the best planting conditions, therefore making it ideal for use all around the garden. It provides a ready source nutrients and minerals that will feed your plants for up to 4-5 weeks.
- Balanced peat blend
- Enriched with nutrients to last 4-5 weeks
- The traditional range for the experienced gardener
- Absorbs water for strong root and plant growth
- Perfect for plants, vegetables, trees and shrubs
- Sizes available: 50 litre or 80 litre
- Store in a dry frost free place away from weed killers and other garden chemicals
- Reseal bag after use
- Unsuitable for Ericaceous (lime hating) plants
- Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust
- Always wear gloves when gardening and then wash hands after use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Will my pets or wildlife be attracted to this product?
- A. Westland Gardener’s Multi-Purpose Compost does not contain any ingredients that are attractive to animals.
- Q. Can I use this compost for my houseplants?
- A. Westland Gardener’s Multi-Purpose Compost can be used with houseplants however you may want to choose a more specific to your requirements for example our Houseplant potting mix.
- Q. Can I use this compost for Fruit & Vegetables?
- A. Yes, you will get great results with this compost. After 5 weeks supplement feeding of nutrient hungry plants with a relevant feed such as Gro-Sure All Purpose Plant Food