Syringa Mix 70-80 Cm (10 Litre)
Click and Collect: Please allow up to 24 hours for us to pick and process your order. As soon as we have picked your order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect it.
An Post (Seeds Only) €4.00
A postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds.
Nationwide Shipping Max Weight 27kg (including Northern Ireland) €9.00
This offer applies to most of our products online such as Christmas, plants, gardening, aquatic and pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. In this instance, a member of our team will contact you. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
Pallet Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare €25.00
If you have ordered compost, furniture that we stock here in Newlands, BBQ or if your order is overweight or bulky, we will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius from where we are based.
Pallet Delivery Nationwide €59
(For counties outside of Dublin & Kildare) If your order is overweight or bulky or fragile and your shipping address is not based in Dublin or Kildare then we will ship your order by pallet.
Please note: These plants are sold individually. You can add a comment at checkout as to which colour you prefer.
Syringa Mix featuring the mixed varieties 'Charles Joly', 'M. Buchner', and 'Mme. Lemoine' is a captivating ensemble of lilacs that promises to bring a burst of colors and scents to any garden. This carefully chosen blend combines the deep purple-red of 'Charles Joly', the soft pink of 'M. Buchner', and the pristine white of 'Mme. Lemoine', offering a stunning gradient of blooms.
Why we like it
- A multi-colored display from deep purple-red to pure white.
- Rich, diverse fragrances from each variety.
- Extended blooming period due to the mixed varieties.
What to know
- Prefers a sunny spot to produce the most vibrant blooms.
- Enjoys well-draining, fertile soil for optimal growth.
- Pruning after their blooming season enhances shape and encourages better flowering in subsequent years.
- Keep an eye out for typical lilac pests like lilac borers and aphids.
- Mulching around the base can help retain soil moisture and suppress weeds.
- Mixed: Purple-red (Charles Joly), Soft Pink (M. Buchner), White (Mme. Lemoine)
- Late spring, typically around May.
Eventual Height and Spread
- Approximately 300cm x 250cm, though this can vary slightly between the individual varieties.