Lonicera japonica 'Halliana' | Japanese Honeysuckle 2L Single Cane
Click and Collect: Please allow up to 24 hours for us to pick and process your order. As soon as we have picked your order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect it.
An Post (Seeds Only) €4.00
A postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds.
Nationwide Shipping Max Weight 27kg (including Northern Ireland) €9.00
This offer applies to most of our products online such as Christmas, plants, gardening, aquatic and pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. In this instance, a member of our team will contact you. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
Pallet Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare €25.00
If you have ordered compost, furniture that we stock here in Newlands, BBQ or if your order is overweight or bulky, we will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius from where we are based.
Pallet Delivery Nationwide €59
(For counties outside of Dublin & Kildare) If your order is overweight or bulky or fragile and your shipping address is not based in Dublin or Kildare then we will ship your order by pallet.
Lonicera japonica 'Halliana', commonly known as Japanese honeysuckle, is a woody climbing vine that is native to eastern Asia. The plant has a vigorous growth habit and can quickly climb up walls, fences, and other structures. It produces fragrant white and yellow flowers during the summer months, which are followed by small black berries and is known for its sweet fragrance.
Why we like it:
- Japanese honeysuckle produces sweetly scented flowers that are attractive to bees and other pollinators.
- It is a fast-growing and hardy plant that can quickly cover unsightly walls or fences.
- The foliage provides year-round interest and can create a dense, evergreen screen.
What to know:
- Japanese honeysuckle is an aggressive plant that can quickly become invasive if not kept in check. It is recommended to keep it pruned and well-contained.
- It prefers full sun to partial shade and well-draining soil.
- Japanese honeysuckle can be propagated by cuttings or layering.
Height and Spread:
- This vine can grow up to 10m in height and can spread over large areas.