Locust Hoppers 3rd Pre-Pack (18-24mm)
Special Offer - Buy Any 3 Packs Get 4th Free!
Buy Any 3 Reptile Live Food Packs & Get 4th Pack Free! Mix & Match
Offer is automatically applied when you add four reptile live food to cart.
- An extremely popular source of live food
- Best known for their quiet, non-invasive behaviour
- Available in a wide variety of pack sizes
As with all live food, it is essential they are kept healthy. Packed in bran, ensure the locusts are kept at a regular temperature of approximately 60-65F (15-18C) and away from bright light. To encourage the maximum shelf-life, empty into a smooth-sided container with a vented lid. Add broad leafed greens to provide moisture. Proper supplementation should be given prior to feeding to your reptile.
In order to bring the livefood around, it is important you follow a few simple steps:
- Unpack the outer boxes and lay out all packs/ tubs so that fresh air can circulate around them
- Leave the packs/tubs at room temperature.
- Do not offer external heat as warming up livefood quickly will kill them. This is the most common cause of livefood deaths.
- For bulk bags of livefood, gently agitate the bag to spread-out the insects within. Leave at room temperature and prop up in a horizontal position.
- Livefood may take several hours to completely recover but 99% of live food will recover fully providing they are treated correctly upon arrival