Helleborus orientalis 'Victoria' or more commonly known as Lenten rose is a delightful plant with pink flowers from late winter right through to the middle of spring.
Helleborus are great plants for shady borders. They are a perfect plant for under shady tree canopies. They are also fantastic just on their own in a pot or planter on the patio, espacially in winter.
Why we love hellebores
- Delightful pink buds burst into light pink flowers.
- Long flowering in autumn and winter.
- Vigorous evergreen perennial with a tidy growth habit.
- Elegance and style for shady nooks.
- Plant under established tree canopies.
- Great for containers or garden beds
What to know
- Plant in any soil that is well draining.
- Tidy after flowering by removing old flower heads.
- If growing in containers or full sun, care should be taken not to allow to dry out completely.
- For best results, feed in late autumn and spring with a slow release fertiliser before and after flowering.
Eventual height: 45cm
Pot size: P15