Flower Carpet Rose Ruby - Repeat Flowering 3.5 Litre
Buy 3 Get 4th Free Mix & Match
Offer is automatically applied when you add four roses to cart.
What to know
- Position: Full Sun
- Soil: Fertile, humus rich, well drained soil
- Rate of Growth: Average
- Flowering Period: July to September
- Hardiness: Full Hardy
- Category - Flower Carpet
- Colour - Red
- Flower Type - Semi-Double
- Size - 60cm
- Hardiness - Disease resistant
- Fragrance - Little to no scent
- Flowering - Repeating all summer
How to care for Rose
- Roses are quite deep-rooted plants so dig a deep hole roughly twice as wide as the plants roots and mix in a generous amount of composted organic matter.
- Remove the plants from their pots and gently spread out the roots before placing them in the centre of the hole. Try to ensure that the 'bud union' is at soil level.
- Water generously until well established, and apply a specialist rose fertiliser (following the manufacturers instructions) each spring.
- Prune in late winter or early spring, removing any dead, damaged or weak-looking stems completely. Then cut back over-long stems so they fill their allotted space and trim the remaining strong shoots by about a third. Sideshoots can then be cut back to within two or three buds from the main stems. You can regenerate older plants by cutting back all the stems to 10cm in late winter.
5 Year Guarantee on All Roses
Enjoy a 5 year guarantee on all our roses.