Clematis 'Nelly Moser (2.25 Litre)
Click and Collect: Please allow up to 24 hours for us to pick and process your order. As soon as we have picked your order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect it.
An Post (Seeds Only) €4.00
A postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds.
Nationwide Shipping Max Weight 27kg (including Northern Ireland) €9.00
This offer applies to most of our products online such as Christmas, plants, gardening, aquatic and pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. In this instance, a member of our team will contact you. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
Pallet Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare €25.00
If you have ordered compost, furniture that we stock here in Newlands, BBQ or if your order is overweight or bulky, we will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius from where we are based.
Pallet Delivery Nationwide €59
(For counties outside of Dublin & Kildare) If your order is overweight or bulky or fragile and your shipping address is not based in Dublin or Kildare then we will ship your order by pallet.
Clematis 'Nelly Moser' is a deciduous climber, cherished for its large, star-shaped, pale mauve-pink flowers. These striking blooms feature a unique, deeper pink bar down each petal and a cluster of eye-catching maroon anthers at the center. Blooming in late spring to early summer and often again in early fall, 'Nelly Moser' provides an enchanting vertical accent to gardens, making it a delightful choice for trellises, pergolas, or walls.
Why We Like It
- Large, star-shaped, pale mauve-pink flowers with unique pink bars
- Extended blooming period with a potential second bloom
- Excellent choice for vertical garden structures such as trellises or walls
What to Know
- Prefers full sun to partial shade, but flowers may fade in too much sun
- Requires well-drained, fertile soil
- Prune lightly in early spring, removing dead wood and weak stems
- Ideal for training on a trellis, fence, wall, or growing among shrubs
- Watch for potential pests such as aphids and clematis wilt
- Pale mauve-pink
- July - September
Height and Spread
- Height: 200-300 cm
- Spread: 100-120 cm