€7.65 €6.95 €0.70
Buy Daffodil - Narcissus Carlton 2kg Bag Online or In-Store at Newlands!
If you love the big, blousy, traditional daffodils, then you are going to want to include some of these in your garden. This variety is grown extensively for the cut flower trade as their blooms are so robust and long lived.
• Mature Height: 0.1-0.5 metres
• Mature Spread: 0.1-0.5 metres
Why We Love It
• Great for beds, borders, around shrubs. under deciduous trees or in naturalized areas
• Best visual impact when planted in groups
• Deer and rabbit resistant
What To Know
• Season of Interest: Spring
• Position: Full sun, partial shade
• Soil: Moist but well drained
How to Care
• Remove daffodil blooms as soon as they fade; otherwise, the bulbs will exert considerable energy attempting to create seeds. However, remove only the bloom and stem, not the leaves. This is the critical aspect of daffodil care after they bloom.
• Water daffodils generously while the plant is blooming, but keep the soil relatively dry when the plants are dormant during the summer.
• Provide a handful of bulb fertilizer or any general-purpose fertilizer when shoots poke through the ground in early spring. Be sure to fertilize the soil around the daffodil plant, but keep the fertilizer off the foliage.
• Daffodils can be propagated by lifting and removing offsets in autumn or lifting and dividing large, congested clumps as the leaves die down after flowering.
Fast Shipping nationwide delivery
Buy Spring Bulbs From Ireland's Leading Plant Experts at Newlands
Please allow 4-8 hours for us to pick and proccess your order. As soon as we have picked you order we will phone you and arrange a time to collect.
Standard courier Delivery rate €7.50 for Nationwide delivery under 3okg . This offer applies to most of our products online such as Plants, most Gardening Products, Aquatic products and Pet products. Live Plant delivery charges are not calculated on weight but the space required per package to ensure safe delivery, so delivery charges may vary as some plants require more space than others when packed. If that happens, a member of our team will contact you.
Our team will process your order as quickly as possible. Our courier company delivers Monday to Friday and not weekends.
If you have ordered compost or if you would like us to deliver to you personally we now offer this service. We will personally deliver to Dublin and parts of Co. Kildare or 25Km radius of where we are based. You must choose this if you have ordered compost.
If you are not from Kildare or Dublin and have ordered compost or a large quantity of plants of furniture. We will delivery by pallet.
Postal fee of €4.00 applies for any seed order. It does not apply to bulbs or seed potatoes or large boxes of wildflower seeds
We deliver to anywhere in Dublin and as far as Kildare town from Monday to Saturday (apart from Public Holidays) We are Interflora Members and as a result can take orders for anywhere in Ireland. Deliveries to remote rural areas may not be possible if there is no Interflora members close to the delivery area. We will ring you if this occurs. prices are as follows:
Same Day Delivery Dublin and Parts of Kildare (order before 2pm): €12
Future Day Delivery For Dublin and Parts of Kildare: €8
AM Delivery For Dublin Only (Guaranteed before 12pm): €14
Delivery For rest of Ireland (no time guarantee): €14
Floral Delivery Charges for the rest of the world (through our Interflora Network): €16
As a member of Interflora we can use our membership to deliver flowers to the rest of the world (Europe, USA, etc) Please note that product styles may be different from country to country. If there is a price discrepancy we will notify you by email or phone.
There is no delivery charge for gift vouchers. We will post for free.
We have a set rate of €12.00 for parcels up to 25kg. We can organise delivery for any product heavier than 25KG once we know dimensions and weight and distance to travel.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order or change your mind, simply return it within 7 days of delivery and we will replace it or issue you with a credit note for the cost of the item (excluding shipping) The item must not be opened or used and packaging must be intact and of resalable quality.
Please check the contents of your package on arrival. If a product you purchased is defective or damaged during shipment, it is important you let us know upon opening package. Please keep all packaging materials from the shipment. Any defects must be reported within 24 hours of reciept of delivery.
If it is necessary to return an item for either of the above reasons, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and note your name and order number.
Newlands Home and Garden Centre
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of these conditions
This product has not yet been reviewed.